Sunday, February 15, 2015

New Arrivals! + a couple of marauders...


Hi darlings!
Just wanted to share some of my recent hauls. Check out all the pretties!



Firstly, I received some Hares! It was a long time since, and I'm really happy with these:

1. Attack of the Army from Albiorix 2.Martian Mutiny and 3.Wrapped in Plastic!
Aaaand the awesome Salvador Dalí inspired polishes! I adore the names:
4.
When the Melting Clock Strikes Midnight 5.Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening on New Years



I couldn't NOT get some of these skull bottles from brand "Glam of Sweden". These don't really have names, just numbers. I think I wanna get them all, just for the bottles (plus they're cheap!)



And an Ebay haul! Nothing newly released, but still great colors of course:
OPI - Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, China Glaze - Highlight of My Summer & Sun of a Peach, plus a new bottle of my nail strengthener Duri Rejuvacote.


But hey, what's that behind the bottles...? Oh, just one of my little "helpers"... Also called "Cats". You can always count on them making sure that my bottles aren't too perfectly aligned!The big redhead is Dexter, and the tortoise is his sister Trixie. I call them both "Trixter" <3





xo,
Andrea





5 comments:

  1. Åh, sickna gosingar till tassistenter du har! ♥ Klart det blir bra när du får så bra hjälp! :D

    Wrapped in Plastic finns på min önskelista, och Dali-lacken såg ju jättespännande ut! Jag har bara tre Hare än så länge - och det är alldeles för lite! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh, tassistenter, Jättebra ord! :D
      Ja jag har också haft få Harar, så passade på att utöka lite nu, de är ju faktiskt väldigt fina!

      Delete
  2. Naaw sååå goa de är, såå söta.
    Mycket fina lack du skaffat dig, nu har du mycket fint att visa upp i bloggen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh, döskalleflaskorna vill jag oxå ha! Vart har du hittat dem? //Katrkr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja jag hade inte hittat några här i stan, men sprang på dem i en liten grannstad, i en sån där "allt-möjligt-butik"! Jag kan nog langa om du vill, men vet inte riktigt när jag åker dit nästa gång.

      Delete